|Spoiler Alert: The following article has information not currently present in the anime or manga. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
After the fall of Yulong many different slave traders started to gather in Yulong and had been kidnapping citizens from kingdoms such as Regulus and Mismede.
Touya sent three of his information officers to this location to ascertain strange activities that were observed to be happening.
The Kingdom of Sandora later attacked the Great Sea of Trees, kidnapping many tribesmen. Touya was sent in disguise to negotiate with the king of Sandora.
After the kingdom declared war on Brunhild, Touya summarily freed all the slaves in the capital. Said slaves all killed their owners which led to the capital's collapse.
- Abdul Jafar Sandora III - The last king of Sandora. He was killed by one of his former slaves during Touya's visit to the country Due to an intense grudge that he held against Touya he was able to return to life as zombie to try and exact revenge against him.
Locations within Region of Sandora
- Rabbi Desert (ラビ砂漠 Rabi Sabaku?) - A large desert area that exist to the southeast of the country. It also hides the teleportation circle for the Workshop of Babylon.
- Kyuray Capital City (王都キュレイ Ōto Kyurei?) - The capital city of Kingdom of Sandora.
- Astal City (アスタルの都 Asutaru no Miyako?) - Kingdom of Sandora second capital city. It also known as slave city. This city was burned down into ashes by Touya Mochizuki. All of the citizens of this city became the victims of an attack by the Phrase and the subordinate god (who was trying to become an evil god)
- This is the only country in the world that allows slavery in any form.
- Most slaves that exist in this country are either criminals or people who were captured by bandits or slave traders.
- According to Touya, about two - thirds of the people that lived in Sandora were slaves.