This wiki is dedicated to everything related to the series Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Please help us by creating or editing articles and lessening the stubs. We currently have made 9,734 edits, created 573 articles, and uploaded about 693 images on this wiki, since its creation on April 17, 2017.
- (March 22, 2018) Alliance?: The Volume 12 of the light novel is released.
- (February 26, 2018) Everyday Life in Belfast: The 3rd volume of the manga adaption is released.
- (January 28, 2018) Staff, Cast, and Fans Come Together!: The first live event for the series occurs.
- (December 22, 2017) The Everchanging Life of Touya Mochizuki: The 11th light novel volume is released.
- (September 26, 2017) Confessions, Truth, and Continuation?: The last episode of the Anime airs.
- (September 22, 2017) The Last Gynoid, Atlantica Makes Her Appearance!: The 10th light novel volume is released.
- (September 20, 2017) 3rd Batch of Character Songs: Volume 3 of the Character Songs is released in Japan.
- (August 18, 2017) 2nd Batch of Character Songs: Volume 2 of the Character Songs is released in Japan.
More news? Check out this Wiki's News Archives.
|The wiki is still very incomplete, and we need your help in filling up this wiki with information about In Another World With My Smartphone. Here's how you can help:
- Look for article stubs and short pages. Expand on articles that are tagged with the Stub template, and try to add more information on short pages.
- Create an article needed by the wiki. Red links are a sign of an incomplete wiki. Click on these red links to create an article, or see the list of wanted pages here.
- Organize articles by using categories. As this wiki builds up, putting things together under a common tag is a necessity. Adding categories not only help readers in looking for content they need, but it also eases the job of fellow editors in going around the wiki.