First Journey, and Samurai(Hatsutabi, soshite samurai 初旅、そしてサムライ。) is the second episode of the In Another World With My Smartphone anime.
Differences between Anime and Light Novel
- In the light novel Touya and the others meet Zanac to receive the letter, Zanac gave too much money as for travel money to the capital. But in anime, this was completely skipped over.
- In the light novel, Touya buys Yae's bekko hairpin in order to give her money to stay somewhere. The anime skips this scene.
- In the light novel, the mage who summons the lizards is killed by Yae, while in the anime Touya uses Slip to knock him out.
- In the light novel, one of Sushie's guards has his brother killed and is shown to be grieving. In the anime, there is no mention of this.
- While in the Sushie's carriage, Touya tells Sushie tales such as Momotaro and Cinderella in the light novel. However, in the anime this scene is removed.
- Touya appears near Ellen before healing her eyes in the light novel, but in the anime, it puts this scene in mainly Ellen's viewpoint.
- The entire scene from what occurred at Viscount Swordrick's residence is skipped over.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.