|Spoiler Alert: The following article has information not currently present in the anime or manga. Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled. |
Babylon Sisters (バビロンシスターズ Babironshisutāzu?) is a group of female android that being made by Professor Regina Babylon around 5000 years ago. Each of them, had been given responsibility to manage one of the professor's flying island, the Babylon. They are all currently working as servants under Touya Mochizuki of the Brunhild Dukedom.
|Pure Liora||Bell Flora||Atlantica|
|Francesca||Iris Fam||Pamela Noel|
|Lilly Parshe||High Rosetta||Fred Monica|
The gynoids and the Babylons are the legacy of the Ancient Civilization Paruteno which was made especially for the use of Touya Mochizuki. They were being made by Professor Regina Babylon based on her clairvoyance. On what she had seen, the professor saw that Touya Mochizuki would have 9 wives which was the reason for the number of the gynoid that she made. On top of that, the professor also prepared by making 9 Babylons, the invisible flying island, and appointed each of the gynoids to manage it.
The gynoids were created 5092 years prior to the current storyline. After the professor passed away which occurred around 4907 years ago, the gynoids along with their respective island were sent decentralized around the world. Since then, because of the Babylon's magic barrier being set high, the gynoids couldn't use any communication magic and lost contact with their sisters. According to Liora, despite being the first to be made, it doesn't make her the older sister of the group.
Each gynoid is the representation of the professor personalities but only one of the professor personalities that highly dominant is becoming their core personality.
After being scattered around the world, the only way to find them was by finding the Parutenoian Ruins. The ruins will only allow a compatible person, a person with all magical aptitudes, to transfer into one designated Babylon.
The first to be located was Francesca and her Babylon, the Sky Garden. The Underwater Niruya ruin was the Sky Garden's teleportation magic circle. After activated, Touya Mochizuki, Kokuyou and Sango were transferred to the Babylon. After hibernating for 4907 years, Cesca was awoken by the intruder alert. She then met the intruder and start her compatibility test. After Touya passed her test, both her and the Babylon ownership was transferred to Touya Mochizuki.
Upon investigating the ancient historical ruin in the Sandora Kingdom based on Leen's information, Touya Mochizuki found the Workshop's transfer formation. After activating the formation, he was transferred to the Babylon and was stopped by High Rosetta. After some chatting with the intruder, she immediately started her compatibility test. After Touya passed the test and stopped his nosebleed, both her and the Babylon ownership was transferred to Touya Mochizuki.
After receiving information from Tsubaki about the preternatural object found in the Elfrau Kingdom, Touya Mochizuki and Co. went to find it. After being transferred to the Babylon, he was greeted by picturesque scenery and decided to take a stroll until he found an irregular 3-story building. He then greeted by the manager of the Alchemy Building, Bell Flora. Following the joyful information that she heard about her other sister, she straight away started her compatibility test. After having passed both of her tests, Touya was granted the ownership of herself and the Babylon.
The next teleportation magic circle was found by one of Kougyoku's scout on one of the uninhabited island of the Sandora Kingdom. From that magic circle, Touya Mochizuki then transferred to the Babylon. He then ambushed by the manager of the Hangar, Fred Monica. After introducing herself, she tightly gripped her pipe wrench and began her compatibility test. After failed miserably, she admitted her defeat and gave Touya the ownership of the Babylon and herself while loudly crying.
Another teleportation magic circle was found by one of Kougyoku's scout in the deserted ruin of the Knight Kingdom Restia. When Touya Mochizuki arrived on the Babylon, he was greeted by a soaring-high huge white tower. While thinking about the tower, he was suddenly greeted by the manager of the Rampart, Pure Liora. She then explains the unusual condition why both the Rampart and the Tower being together for the last 374 years. After hearing that Touya had already acquired 4 other Babylons, she instantly acknowledged his compatibility and gave the authority of herself and the Rampart, but not the Tower, toward Touya. To gain access of the Tower, Liora then took her new master to the manager of the Tower, Pamela Noel. She was found sleeping under a tree. After tricking her to wake up, she immediately stated her condition for granting the ownership of herself and the Babylon. Touya promised to fulfill her condition, which in turn yielded him the rights.
After some time, Kougyoku reported another transfer information finding within the mountain region of the Xenoas Demon Kingdom. Touya Mochizuki and Kohaku flew to there and found the place with a puzzle on it. After exhaustively finishing all of the puzzles, they were teleported to the Babylon. When arriving, they immediately went to the building and met the manager. The manager was reading a book and asked them to wait until she finished it. After some time, she already finished her book and startled Touya who was reading a book seriously. She then later introduced herself as Iris Fam and she also acknowledged Touya for completing the antecedent puzzles, which automatically granted Touya both the ownership of herself and the Library.
While checking the condition of the dungeon survivor at Silver Moon Inn Branch of Brunhild Dukedom, Touya Mochizuki heard a rumor about a strange ruin at one of the crevasse on a mountain near the Puton Village of the Regulus Empire. Suspecting it was another Parutenoian ruins, Touya decided to check it. When he arrived at the rumored place, he found a narrow passage that leads into a 7-meter-wide black cube. After finishing the puzzle, Touya activated the transfer formation and he arrived at the Babylon. Upon arriving, the manager of the Babylon, Lilly Parshe greeted him. When the clumsy manager introduced that she is the manager of The Warehouse, Touya immediately scolded her for her clumsiness. Right after, Touya properly introduced himself as the master of the other 7 Babylons, she instantly acknowledged his compatibility and announced her vow to her new master.
After returning from the Xenoas Demon Kingdom Touya received word from Kougyoku that the last Parutenoian ruin had been discovered in the Kingdom of Iglett. Accompanied by Luli to the kingdom they were meet by one of her dependents (a sea dragon) who showed them the location of the ruins inside of a sea cave where the dragon had made it's home. After completing a series of slide puzzles located in the rearmost of the cave he was able to activate the teleportation circle. Upon arriving he noticed a large white building in the distance. But before he confirm this he was immediately meet by the manager of the Laboratory, Atlantica who recognized Touya as the confirmed person once he explained that he had already gathered the other pieces of Babylon. After receiving a genetic sample from Touya (in the form of a cotton swab) she asked him to assist her in reviving Professor Babylon who's mind had been placed within the last Babylon gynoid.
Despite the teleportation magic circle itself serves as a selection mechanism, the final judgment was given by the professor to her gynoids. Before DNA registration for completing the ownership transfer can be done, the gynoid would test the person compatibility. The test itself differ from one gynoid to the other, but thematically it always something lewd. Upon passing the test or the gynoid acknowledged the subject capabilities, the gynoid would announce their vow for their master and most of them would immediately French kissing their master for the DNA registration except Atlantica who use cotton swab technique for acquiring her master DNA.
The list of tests are as follows:
- Sky Garden: Touya had to avoid physically assaulting Francesca upon meeting her as well as to have her cover herself .
- Workshop: Touya had to guess the color of Rosetta's panties within 5 minutes and without moving from where he was.
- Alchemy Building: The test was split into two parts. The first was to avoid physically assaulting Flora while touching her chest. The second test is basically the same as the first except he would have to touch her chest directly.
- The Hanger: Touya had to survive getting ambushed and attacked by Monica 
- The Rampart: There was no test required
- The Tower: Touya had to supply Noel with food and a comfortable bed to sleep in.
- The Library: Touya would had to have completed all of the puzzles used to unlock the teleportation circle.
- The Warehouse: There was no test required
- The Laboratory: There was no test required
|Pure Liora||Liora (リオラ Riora?)||#20||High-School Winter Uniform||Manager of The Rampart|
|Bell Flora||Flora (フローラ Furōra?)||#21||Nurse Clothes||Manager of The Alchemy Building|
|Atlantica||Tika (ティカ Tika?)||#22||Laboratory Coat||Manager of The Laboratory|
|Francesca||Cesca (シェスカ Shesuka?)||#23||Maid Clothes||Manager of The Sky Garden|
|Iris Fam||Fam (ファム Famu?)||#24||High-School Sailor Suit||Manager of The Library|
|Pamela Noel||Noel (ノエル Noeru?)||#25||Training Suit||Manager of The Tower|
|Lilly Parshe||Parshe (パルシェ Porushe?)||#26||Shrine Maiden Clothes||Manager of The Warehouse|
|High Rosetta||Rosetta (ロゼッタ Rozetta?)||#27||Work Clothes||Manager of The Workshop|
|Fred Monica||Monica (モニカ Monika?)||#28||Camouflage Clothes||Manager of The Hangar|
The Babylon sister's gain one personality aspect from Regina Babylon and use as their basis personality.
- Pure Liora - Compassion
- Bell Flora - Devotion
- Atlantica - Unknown?
- Francesca - Curiosity
- Iris Fam - Intellectual Thirst
- Pamela Noel - Sleepiness
- Lilly Parshe - Ambition
- High Rosetta - Create things
- Fred Monica - Ambition
- The gynoids use their last portion of their name as their nickname.
- Even though their name seemingly composed of 2 names, it is written as one name.
- All the gynoids have white skin and a pair of golden eyes but they have different hair color.
- Their Babylon uniform has their frame number on it:
- Liora's is on the right tail of her ribbon bow-tie.
- Flora's is on the right side of her uniform collar.
- Tika's is on the left wrist cuffs of her uniform.
- Cesca's is on the right tail of her ribbon bow-tie.
- Fam's is on her armband which on her left arm.
- Noel's is on the left wrist cuffs of her uniform.
- Parshe's is on her necktie.
- Rosetta's is on the right wrist cuffs of her uniform.
- Monica's is on the left sleeve of her uniform.
- All gynoids have graphical verbal tics:
- Liora uses katakana to replace any hiragana vowel syllable in her sentences. (e.g: オ願いします; 呼び下さイませ; -イウことはわかってイます)
- Fam only replaces the first two hiragana syllable with katakana that exist on her sentences. (e.g: ヨロしくお願いします; ヨウこそバビロンの「図書館」へ。私はこの「図書館」を管理する端末-)
- Cesca replaces the hiragana ending of the verb conjugation of her sentences or the first syllable of a particle. (e.g: 末長クよろしくお願いいタしまス; あなたは適合者としテ相応しいと認められまシた).
- Monica uses katakana on her ending interjection syllable. (e.g:~だけどナ; ~ないけどナ; -もらうゼ; -記憶したゼ).
- Noel uses katakana on the last two hiragana syllable of the verb conjugation. (e.g:~がアル; ~認メル; 譲渡さレル; お願いしマス).
- Rosetta always use ~でありまス as her copula.
- Flora always uses ~でスの as her copula.
- Parshe always uses ~っス as her copula.
- Tika always changes the す of the verb conjugation or copula of her sentences with ス. (e.g: ありまス; 最後の妹でス)